About the event
Finance Tech Forum 2012
The Mira, Hong Kong
The financial services industry now serves a diversified group of internationally-minded consumers with varied needs and often a growing demand for instant gratification. Hence, banks and financial institutions are increasingly viewing technology as a tool to effectively reshape their customer engagement strategies, in both the digital environment and physical world. The evolving nature of the banking business, together with a strong push for customer empowerment through new technologies, forces banks to upgrade or even replace many of their core technologies to remain relevant in this competitive climate.
Witnessing the seismic shift in financial services technology, the 3rd Annual Finance Tech Forum 2012 will focus on how technology within the financial services sector has evolved and how IT professionals can adopt new strategies in alignment with their business needs to stay at the forefront of the industry.
- Technology shifts and innovation trends in the financial sector
- Executing enterprise-wide IT transformation
- Analytics and business intelligence
- The technology arms race in banking and finance
- Effective risk management strategies
- Driving a competitive multi-channel strategy to foster greater customer engagement